Thursday, February 7, 2013

Cleveland Barons Concept

What's going on guys? This post involves a first for me. It's my first concept where ALL primary/secondary logos are original work by me! I normally do not make logos due to the fact that I am not very good at making them. But for this, I decided to jump out of my comfort zone and swing for the fences so to speak...Anyway, I'm gonna first post the logos then the uniform set...ENJOY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


(Primary)
(Secondary. Top- Home, Bottom- Road)
 
*I will update the post with a word mark at some point...
  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is the uniform set...

(3rd based on jersey worn by the AHL's Cleveland Barons)

Purple & black isn't currently used by many teams right now, only two that I can think of. The Manchester Monarchs (AHL) and the Reading Royals (also ECHL). I think it's an awesome color combo but when I got the suggestion to use them, I thought adding grey would help the purple and black contrast a little more. I also went with a striping pattern that's unique to the ECHL.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy it! Feel free to comment!

Also, stay safe for my fellow New Englander's this weekend with the the monster snow storm!

-Scott

2 comments:

  1. Well done on the logos!!! Hope you do more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the logos. I love purple and black together and its a nice subtle nod to the Cleveland Crusaders of the WHA. Going with those colors as part of the scheme.

    ReplyDelete